Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday's diet diary

Here's my diet diary for today. I'm keeping a photo diary because some people (usually men) do not believe women who tell them it is hard to lose weight on a low carb diet. They always assume we are cheating or something.


Thursday breakfast

Breakfast today: 3 scrambled eggs with onions, chiles in adobo sauce, cilantro and sour cream. Coffee with cream.


Thursday coffee
Coffee break: Double decaf Americano with half-and-half.

Thursday snack

Snack: Chunk of asiago cheese and glass of red wine.

Thursday dinner
Dinner: Ahi tuna and lettuce. After I ate the tuna, I squeezed all those lime slices on the lettuce and sprinkled olive oil on the lettuce and ate it like a salad.


Thursday dessert
Dessert: Lindt 85% dark chocolate. The bird took a bite.

I went for a 5 mile run today at lunchtime. I felt sore afterward. My running ability is suffering a lot. I usually run pretty slow and it's just getting harder and harder to do. Today I tried running as fast as I can and then walking, and then runnning as fast as I can and then walking over and over again like that. I'm not sure the really slow running does any good. I would like to run an ultramarathon someday, but I probably never will attain the running endurance. But if the running at least keeps me in shape for hiking, that will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment