Friday, March 11, 2011

Johnathon Ley's CDT journal

I have been reading Johnathon Ley's CDT journal. It is very good. He seems to have all the same kinds of thoughts that I do about money, about machines, about the direction our technologies and culture have taken us. He's a good writer.

I highlight the text on the page and have my computer read it to me out loud using the Text-to-Speech function. Then I can work on projects with my hands at the same time.

I am trying to decide if I should do another backpack trip this weekend. I probably should. It's good to get out. It's sad I have to do it alone. I think that Trailhacker's hiking career is nearing its end. It is shocking how quickly a person can go from young and healthy to old and sick. More proof that a person should live life fully while they can and not wait for some windfall in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hearts can be repaired with the right solutions. But, don't take any medications or foods that are detrimental.

    ReplyDelete