Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Classes are starting

I tried to get into the Android Programming class last night. Since it's a very popular topic, there was no chance of getting in. My co-worker also tried to get in. He had even less chance than me of getting in since he wasn't even on the waiting list but I was. But we sat through the first lecture anyway.

We both agreed even if we got in, we wouldn't let our boss know we were in the class. It would not be worth letting the boss know we knew how to do something like programming for the phone. An iPhone or Android programmer surely makes more than the two of us combined. If the boss wants our knowledge, he'll have to pay for it.

My next attempt at a class will be to see if I can get into Data Structures. If I can't get into that, I guess I won't have any classes this spring. I shouldn't have let it go so long that I didn't get signed up for any classes. I've been working my way up the prerequisite chain for Data Structures all along. And now I've sabotaged myself. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment