Saturday, December 25, 2010

Resolutions for the new year

I waste too much of my free time. I have not considered making shoes a complete waste of my time, but it has consumed a lot of it lately. So has watching TV.

I don't particularly want to watch TV, but it feels antisocial to lock myself away in my room doing something else, so I watch TV to be sociable.

I need to spend more time doing the things I want to do with my life. I think this will be my resolution for the new year. Things I would like to do with my time:

- Get more exercise. Walk more. Perhaps run. I have wanted to run a local ultramarathon. It would be nice to be able to do that. I'd be happy for now if I just walked more.
- Be a better musician. I should practice my flute/whistle and fiddle more.

Well, that's all I can think of for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment