Wednesday, June 09, 2010

My new purple Piper sandals

My New Purple Piper SandalsI ended up ordering a pair of these sandals from Piper Sandals.

They look exactly like the picture. They are exactly that color. It's a perfect color. I normally wear brown colors and when I wear brown, they look sort of brown and fit right in. But they have color so they aren't boring.

Supposedly the footbeds will mold to my feet in about a week of wear. It feels like they will do that. The tread on the bottom is pretty much flat, so I don't know how they would do for hiking. Probably not that well. But you never know. Doesn't really matter because these are for everyday and I have Chacos for hiking.

I am enjoying "summer", if you can call it that here in Santa Fogra. It's freezing in the morning and hot in the afternoon. My feet are in sandals every day, my toes are free. I'm hiking in sandals and going to work in sandals. Little-by-little I think that maybe I'm really starting to heal my foot problems from the PCT. Maybe I will never wear shoes again and have happy, free feet forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment