Tuesday, January 05, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I guess I have figured out my New Years resolutions. It is hard to come up with a good goal when the PCT isn't on the list anymore.

1. Go Barefoot. I want to be able to walk around barefoot without pain. I want to go hiking barefoot. I want to go running barefoot.

2. Ride my trike in the Wildflower Century. I signed up for San Luis Obispo bike club's Wildflower Century. I signed up for the 50 mile ride. There is a 75 and a 100 mile ride. If I feel up to it, I might decide to do the 75 miles. Signing up for this means I won't be attending the ADZPCTKO since it is the same weekend.

3. Hike the Condor Trail. The Condor Trail doesn't exist yet. I want to hike pieces of it this spring. Here's a link to a map. I hiked a little of it on my Santa Barbara to the PCT hike and a little of it a few weeks ago when I hiked the Don Victor trail.

I have a chance to hike a little of the Condor Trail this weekend. If my car will start. Right now it's not looking like it will. Maybe it's time to finally go carfree. I drive my car only a few times a year. The battery doesn't stay charged between trips. This leads me to use it even less as it is no longer reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment