Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preparations are complete

I have mailed my packages. I mailed everything up to Lone Pine. I hope they don't throw my stuff away because I mailed it too early. I think I'll be there in less than one month.

For those who do not know, I'm hiking the PCT again. This time I'm starting from Santa Barbara and taking part of the proposed Condor Trail in an easterly direction in order to meet up with the PCT where it crosses the Antelope Valley.

After I meet the PCT I'll follow it until Lone Pine. Then I will skip portions of the trail that I have already done and complete portions of the trail that I have not yet done. My hope is to reach Canada in mid-September.

I will keep my Big Adventures updated from time-to-time like I did last time. I enjoyed keeping a journal. It made the journey less lonely.

I plan to leave any minute now.

No comments:

Post a Comment